Over many years we have built outstanding technological knowledge.
Since qualified personnel are needed to assure long term quality to our customers, we at KMI believe in continuous professional training sessions to be able to assure highest innovative products to all our customers.
Working at KMI
Kings Mountain Intl. is a manufacturing company and unique to the industry of metal processing of steel and various metals for the Laminating and Aero-space industries. As our business is growing, we are seeking to hire additional employees, who have a stable work history with a record of good attendance!
To complete our application process, all applicants must submit a completed application and all federally required self-ID forms. Please complete and submit the Job Application below or visit our plant Monday -Friday 8am to 4pm. Kings Mountain International offers competitive pay and benefits.
Follow instruction below to apply.
- If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC already installed, click here to Download it. The forms must be opened and submitted within the Adobe Reader program and not in a web browser. If the form is opened in a web browser, save it to the desktop first.
- Once it is installed, locate the saved form to open in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and fill it out.
- When all forms are completed, click the SUBMIT form button at the bottom of the form. This will open up a dialougue box that allows you to choose to send it through Outlook or through a web email such as Gmail.
- Once you have selected how you are sending the documents, you will see the Application & Self ID forms attached to the email in your chosen email program.
- Then click SEND.
- We will get back to you once we receive it to let you know it has been received.
Please email your resume indicating the position for which you are applying to Jobs@kmiinc.net Thank You!
Kings Mountain International is an Equal Opportunity, Drug Free Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
Download the “EEO is THE LAW” document
Competitive benefits to include health, vision, dental, short term disability, and 401-K, etc.
Application process includes completing a KMI Employment Application and three required Self-ID forms (you may indicate on the forms that you decline to answer).
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website at kmiinc.net as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-704-739-4227 ext. 146 or ext. 130. Thanks for your interest in Kings Mountain International.